Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ride 'Em, Cowgirl

Not sure what look I was going for here... maybe country girl meets hooker? Come to think of it, a lot of my outfits could be described as so-and-so meets hooker... hm.

ANYWAY. I could barely get a picture saved today, SL was being a total douche. It took about 30 minutes just to get this one, and I didn't feel like staying for another half hour to try and get one more. They need to fix this viewer before I start a boycott.

Fun fact about my hair today, I've had this hair for months and totally forgot about it until recently when I randomly saw someone wearing it out and thought, "That hair looks cute, I wonder OH I HAVE THAT." It's possible I have too much hair.

091311

Credits:

Dress: League
Boots: Pixel Mode
Hair: Truth
Jewelry: Mandala

Until the next time that I have the will to change my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment