Friday, June 21, 2013

Erin Talks. A Lot.

My avatar was a jerk today who kept blinking at me every time I hit refresh on the snapshot. I think she resents me, but I don't know why, because I give her new clothes all the time, not to mention good hair.

I actually meant to post this outfit yesterday, but I didn't get around to it. So I've been wearing the same thing for two days in a row. Good thing this isn't RL or people would be suspicious.

I'm currently having a love affair with Erratic. We're going to get married and have lots of fashionable babies. ...The store, that is, not the creator. I'm sure they would rather not have some crazy girl posting in public all about how we're going to get married and have babies. I'm a little sleep deprived. I'm not usually this creepy. I should probably just post the picture now, huh?

062113

Credits!

Hair: Charlize (Blonde03)|Truth
Earrings: Ceekeey Earrings (Blue)|Mandala
Shorts: Briony Shorts (White)|Erratic
Shirt: Cary - Double-Knot Tank (White)|Erratic
Shoes: Aussie Thongs (White)|Slink

Everything in the background is from Lisp Bazaar

Slurls

No comments:

Post a Comment