Wednesday, November 16, 2011

But Baby, it's Cold Outside!

I had to dress up all wintery for a picture today, and I liked my outfit so much that I didn't want to take it off, even though it's a little bit early for quite this wintery of clothing.

Don't ask me what I'm doing in this picture, for I do not know. I look dorky, and I don't care, because I still look cute.



Look, I even got off my ass and actually tracked down a sim instead of snapping a picture in my living room! And actually, it's a really cool sim, check it out.

What I'm wearing:

Hair: Elikatira
Dress and Coat: Riddle
Boots: Bax

Okay, now I have a little bit of a rant. I've been trying to get to the vintage fair for days. Now, I love fairs. They're a bunch of awesome rolled up into one big place, and in the words of Gracie, "I'll put up with a hell of a lot of lag for a fair." And I've never been to a fair that DIDN'T have a lot of lag. But... it's usually SOMEWHAT manageable. Now, the vintage fair? I can't move. Literally. I land there, and I'm stuck. I can't even tp OUT. I don't know what the issue is, and I know 90% of it is likely not their fault, because people waltz in, with their high script hair and shoes and stupid skirts, as if anyone there can even SEE them, when you can't see shit. But there has to be SOMETHING they can do, whether it's more restarts, or what, because I have never been to a fair with lag this bad.

Anyway, rant over! Until next time!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment