Oddly enough, I really haven't done that much shopping in the month or so since I last updated.
But I did pick up this dress at Collabor88 the other day. Now, here's what I don't understand about this dress, which I love, in theory. Juicy blogged this EXACT SAME dress, color and everything, the other day, and it looked amazing, and she commented on how seamless the mesh panel was with the dress, color, all that. Now, as you can see? I have not had the same experience. The mesh looks great, but... the color doesn't match up exactly, and it seems REALLY obvious to me. And I fiddled with my lighting, and I can't seem to get it to match up. So that's super frustrating. And I really love the dress, so it's really irritating.

I also went lingerie shopping yesterday, and I visited Madi's Secrets, where I haven't been in forever, and picked up this little number:

Close up to see the detail (and my boobs):

I forgot how much I like her stuff, even though my favorite bra and panty set is from there.
Credits, first outfit:
Dress: Ingenue
Stockings: Madi's Secrets (They're free, and you get three colors, super sheer with a seam, totally sexy.)
Shoes: Ingenue
Hair: LeLutka
Jewelry: League
Credits, second outfit
Hair: LeLutka
Lingerie: Madi's Secret
Shoes: Ingenue
Jewelry: Mandala
I'm going to attempt to make it to the vintage fair at some point here in the near future, so wish me luck with the lag.
Until next time!
xoxo
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment