I know I've said it before... And I'll probably say it again, but my biggest problem with mesh (and I say this as an unabashed mesh addict) is that layering is so difficult. I really miss having the ability to pile one thing on top of another without having to worry about things sticking through. On the other hand, I don't miss having to edit prims to fit. I need a happy medium. Of course, if I had one, I'd probably find a way to tip the scales and be annoyed with something. It's hard being me.
You can't tell from this (stellar) picture, but I'm perched precariously on the edge of a cliff. My avatar is frozen in fear.
Credits:
Skirt: Ema Skirt in White by Not So Bad
Tank: Vintage Tank in Peach by Grixdale
Sweater: Summer Nights Cardigan in Beige by TokiD
Flip Flops: in Lucid, by Maitreya
Hair: Blue Velvet in Kit Kat by Lamb (Loving Lamb hair of late)
Jewelry: Simple Pearl Drop Set by Caroline's
No comments:
Post a Comment