So I started with the hair fair a few days ago... I banged that out in about an hour, which I'm pretty proud of. I didn't look good wandering around bald and barely dressed, but I moved fast, which is more than I can say for the chicks walking around with more prims and huds than they sell on Marketplace.
This is one of the hairs (hairs always sounds grammatically incorrect to me. It bothers me.) I picked up, and I really like it. I actually only ended up buying four in total. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too picky.

So, a little note to creators, should any stumble across my blog. You want us to buy stuff from you, right? So you want to make it as easy as possible to access your store, whether that be finding it in world, or having your stuff on Marketplace.
So the logical thing to do would be to always include a landmark in things that you sell, right? So, I beg you, from a shopper... ALWAYS include a damn LM in your stuff. it sucks when I've managed to buy something from a store previously, and then can't find the store, and the creator didn't bother including a landmark. Help me give you money! That's all I'm asking!
Anyway, rant over.
Credits!
Jeans: Mesh Zipper Skinny jeans #4 by Maitreya
Tee Shirt: 50L Vneck Tee by Tres Blah (Old 50L Friday item, not sure if it's still available in the store or not)
Blazer: Sleek Blazer in Nero by Leverocci
Hair: Wild at Heart in Kit Kat by Lamb
Shoes: Zoe pumps in Gondola by Celoe
Necklace: Shamira Dog Tags by Mandala
Glasses: Intuition Glasses by Gos
No comments:
Post a Comment