This is not a proud moment for me. I remember buying this dress. I remember choosing the color. I know where it's from. But I'm 90% sure I got it at an event, and I have no idea what event that was. This last month has consisted of me running to stores and events and grabbing things, then letting them just sit in my inventory instead of posting them like I should, because I just haven't really been able to blog. So. I'm sorry, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I obtained this. If anyone knows... I'll give you a cupcake for the answer. If it didn't even come from an event, I'm a total failure as a human being.

Credits of Shame:
Skin: Jen - Pale (Natural)|League
Eyes: Ascension Eyes (Nymph)|IKON
Dress: Betty Mini Dress (Plaid)|Pink Outfitters
Hair: Misty (Blondes03)|Truth
Shoes: Slink Medium Women's Bare Feet with Jane Heels (Black)|Fri.Day
Slurls
No comments:
Post a Comment