Now, what generally happens at this point, is my "Stuff to Buy" folder gets bigger and bigger, because it will sometimes take me a while to actually go and buy things. Then, one day, I think, "I need to clear that out!" And I go and spend a fortune clearing out my folder. :\
Today was one of those days. I can't even regret it though, because I really love everything I got. And this is a simple little outfit I threw together with a few of my spoils.

The hair thing is actually a brooch I modded... I used two, and the one I brought down until it was just a little lightening streak in my hair. Time consuming, but cute.
Credits:
Hair: Marisol (blondes03)|Truth
Hair Thingies: Cumulonimbus Collection (Modded)|Croire
Shirt: Essential Top (Salmon)|Berries Inc.
Shorts: Group Joiner Gift|Berries Inc.
Shoes: Flower Flats (White)|Izzie's
Slurls
No comments:
Post a Comment