Sunday, April 15, 2012

And the Gun Goes...

...Bang, bang, bang. I pulled the trigger. Got a new skin, and I look about 20. Hey, I'm not complaining. I think I really like it, but time will tell. And today I went shopping and spent... a lot. Way more than I should have. And didn't really get that much. I really love Celoe's stuff, but personally, I think they're a little pricey. 450L for a pair of pants is a bit high, in my humble opinion. That said, I'm not going to stop shopping there, because the quality is great, and the styles are super cute.

Mesh! I love mesh. I do not love mesh sizing. My top is medium (and this is after I made my boobs smaller, because they wouldn't fit and large was WAY too big) and my bottom is XS. What kind of craziness is that? Look at my ass! There's no way it's an XS! So weird. Anyway, behold my mostly mesh outfit, including hair.

041612_FINAL

And yes, the photo is much better than usual because I didn't take it, a friend did. He did a nice job!

What I'm wearing:

Shirt & Shoes: Celoe
Jeans: Emery
Hair: Exile
Jewelry: Glow Studio

Until next time!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment