Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've had this dress for... Gosh, forever, and I've never worn it, because I never really liked it that much. I threw it on today, thinking that I may as well wear it, because I was planning on paying rent and running to get some new lashes, and not much else, so it didn't matter. And I ended up putting the whole thing together and I really like it, dress and all. Accessories are helpful!

So I added a second pair of lashes on top of my original lashes... and I'm undecided. I like how much fuller they are, but I'm worried it's too much. Is it too dark? I ask that question as though more than one person reads my blog. I meant to take a closeup and forgot, so that's that.



What I'm Wearing:

Dress: Armidi
Shrug: Boom
Shoes: G Field
Jewelry: Caroline's
Hair: Truth
Headband: Glow Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment