Monday, April 16, 2012

This Post Brought to You by the 80's

I had to have my picture taken for the club, and the theme was 80's, so I threw this together. And I have no idea where I got this dress, I've had it for ages. 041612_05_edited Today though, I did an experiment. First, I took a picture of myself with my graphics set on "low," like I usually do. Then I upped them to "Mid," (my computer gave a protesting cough) and snapped one. And then, despite my poor computer's wheezing, I upped them to "High," and then to "Ultra." What I noticed was that there was barely a difference between low and mid, there was a tremendous different between mid and high, and again, not much of a difference between high and ultra. I could barely move, or even get a picture taken though, with it on high, so I'm not sure I'll be doing it often. My poor computer. I do wish my graphics care was even a tiny bit better, so the edges wouldn't be so rough. But, such is life. Hit the pose fair today and got a few things! I barely touched on it though, so I'm sure I'll go back before it's over. What I'm Wearing: Dress: SD Wears (God bless edit object.) Shoes: Stiletto Moody Hair: Truth Earrings: Glow Studio Bracelets: Je Suis Until next time! xoxo Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment