Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon!

I've been watching a lot of "Mad Men" lately, and I'm feeling somewhat vintagey. I know that's not a word. I don't care. Anyway, the dress is a littttttttle shorter than I really think the jacket calls for, but hey, I've got good legs, I can pull it off.

I snapped the picture on the Mayfair sim, home to Celoe and Mon Tissue, which is seriously the most gorgeous shopping sim I think I've been to. But holy lag and crash issues. I really like the stores, but I crashed three times, and just rezzing takes a while, since the whole sim is mesh.



So, League released a new skin, and I actually got the demo for it, because this is what I do. I get the demos for skins, and then I try them, and then I delete them, because I love my skin and haven't ever been able to find one that even remotely compares. I seriously haven't changed skins in about a year and a half. And I've had the same shape (with a few tiny tweaks) since about my third day in SL. Clearly, I reject change.

But. I love this skin from League. I mean, I sat and stared at myself for about half an hour. And then I snapped a picture of it, and a picture of my regular one, and compared them side by side. And then I went back and forth. I really like it, but do I like it as much? I'm so torn. I really need to just bite the bullet and make a decision, but it's so hard! D:

Anyway... what I'm wearing:

Jacket: LeeZu
Dress: MichaMi
Shoes: Ingenue
Hair: Exile
Jewelry: Glow Studio

Until next time!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment