Friday, May 11, 2012

New York State of Mind...

I woke up this morning, feeling somewhat... inspired. Maybe it was the beautiful weather, or the fact that it's Friday, or maybe just the chemicals in my brain coming together in a nice, happy way.

So I decided to take a trip downtown! Called a cab, which was mysteriously driven by no one... bit creepy, but you know, it got me where I wanted to go, which is all that matters, right? (Also, avoiding small talk is never a bad thing, I'm so awkward!). He.. It? Dropped me off on a street corner, which made me wonder if they were trying to tell me something, but I shrugged it off and took a few steps... Closed my eyes... And let the sounds and smells of the city overwhelm me.

051112_Edited_1


It took all my strength not to get back into the cab immediately after that mistake, but I powered on. I brought my camera, and was going to take so many pictures of my adventure! But some guy smacked into me after the first picture and I dropped my camera and it broke. So I went walking, determined to find a shop that sold cameras and I could get a replacement, but I was distracted by shoe stores, and by the time I was done with that, my mysterious cab had returned, ready to take me home. I don't know why it seemed so dead set on getting me out of there, but I was a little scared to argue with a vehicle that could drive itself. I wanted to live to see another day, you know?

And now I'm back home, exhausted from my adventure, but with more shoes. So I call it a success!

Credits:

Suit: Mesh Leather Suit in Light Green by Gabriel (Acquired at Culture Shock)
Shoes: Xylia Pumps in Shadow by Celoe
Necklace: 4 Minute Necklace by Glow Studio (Acquired at Culture Shock)
Hair: Daffodil in Red 08 by Elikatira

Slurls to stores located here.

Until next time!

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment