Friday, May 25, 2012

House Addiction: 13, Erin: 0

We got a new house! It's pretty sweet. I change houses a lot in SL... trying to find the right one. It's a compulsion. But I really love this one! At least this month. It does have a kitchen, unfortunately. Kitchens in SL are my nemesis. Hm. I wonder what the plural of nemesis is. Is it nemesis's? That can't possibly be right. I'm turning to Google. Ahhhh nemeses. That makes much more sense. Anyway. Kitchens in SL drive me insane, because I don't even cook in RL, let alone my fake life. But it's hard to find a house WITHOUT a kitchen. So I deal.

Dining rooms are okay, even though they're kind of useless as well. But I took my picture in our dining room, because it's the only room that's pretty much done. I'm currently using the furniture that came with the house, because I like it, and I expect I'll keep using the dining room furniture for the long run. The living room... we'll see.

052412_4_edited 2


I had plans for this outfit. I was going to go walk the streets of Paris! Or maybe London! Go shopping... uncover a secret plot somewhere. It was all very Audrey Hepburn in that one movie where she's blind that I can't remember the name of. But, instead, I went out and got kind of tipsy and my day was all shot to hell. So I didn't leave the dining room. But I looked fabulous, anyway.

Credits:

Shirt: Wrapped Cardigan in Blush by Doppelganger Inc.
Skirt: Nikka Skirt in Cockatoo by Celoe
Shoes: Xylia Pumps in Patina by Celo (Favorite shoes ever.)
Hair: Rhythm in Red 08 by Elikatira
Earrings: Pearl Drop Earrings in White by Glow Studios.

CHARADE. That's the name of that movie. Yay me. ...Nope, that's not it. "Wait Until Dark." Oops.

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment