Friday, May 11, 2012

Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy

So after my "adventure" earlier... I was exhausted, and couldn't bring myself to go shopping anymore. I dug around in my closet and pulled out this little sundress I haven't worn yet, that I picked up from Celoe a couple of days ago. I could see how this dress could be a little tricky to wear for certain body types, but I think it looks okay on me... if I'm wrong, don't tell me, because I love it.

I didn't really dress the outfit up much, but sometimes simple is better! Besides, I'm refusing to leave the house, so who cares? Only one person is going to see me, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if I have earrings on.

05111202_edited


Also? Picnic tables: Surprisingly comfortable for relaxing. I've found this to be true in real life as well.

0511122_edited 2


I forgot my nails. Oh, the humiliation.

Credits:

Dress: April Dress in Beach by Celoe
Shoes: Flip Flops in Lucid by Maitreya
Hair: Shiki in Rouge by Wasabi Pills

Slurls to stores located here.

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment